When you get invested into Scouts, you promise to do certain things - including to abide by our law. They are below for your reference: make sure you know them!
Promises are reaffirmed annually on St. George's Day, the saints day of our Patron Saint.
On My Honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen,
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law.
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.